The Vincentian Mission Corps greatly values its partnership with community service site agencies! Our service site agencies are active partners in promoting positive change in vulnerable populations in St. Louis, and they also help in the ongoing formation of our volunteers. We ask that our service site agencies commit to the following:
- City/state/regional information on the local need that the site agency is addressing in their mission.
- The job description in that should include a minimum of 80% Direct Service with the population served and the majority of work hours scheduled during the hours of 7-5pm Mon-Fri (some night and weekend hours are acceptable).
- Allow 8 vacation days during the member’s term of service in addition to any work holidays on which the Agency has closed. VMC Vacation time must be cleared in advance with the Site Supervisor and the VMC Director.
- Allow the VMC Member to attend 3 scheduled Retreats.
- Allow the volunteer to be home on their weekly community night by 5:30pm (night of the week to be determined)
- Designate a Site Supervisor at the agency who will mentor/supervise the VMC Member
- Reimburse VMC to help cover the cost of the following monthly expenses
If you are interested in having a Vincentian Mission Corps volunteer serve with your agency, please contact Mary.