Everyone deserves access to basic human rights. We want to help those who lack these rights to receive them by working at the following places.
- Guardian Angel Settlement Association at Hosea House is a social service agency that provides rent, utility, and other forms of assistance to people in poverty, to children, and to senior citizens, including a food pantry and thrift store.
- Kingdom House is a social service agency located adjacent to low-income housing in St. Louis. Kingdom House helps people achieve a better life through a variety of programs such as family support, child care, youth services, employment and training, and senior companions, etc.
- Mercy Neighborhood Ministry is a ministry seeking to improve the quality of life for poor and underserved communities by increasing health care access, providing education, and coordinating community resources.
- Metro St. Louis Equal Housing Opportunity Council is an agency that seeks to ensure equal access to housing for all people through education, counseling, investigation, and enforcement.
- North Grand Neighborhood Ministries is a non-profit organization that serves North St. Louis and strives to stabilize the neighborhood through developing affordable housing and community programs, including after-school programs, enrichment programs, a cookie-making business for area youth, etc.
- Our Lady’s Inn is a shelter for pregnant women and their children.
- Peter and Paul Community Services, Inc. is a human service agency that works to provide immediate and transitional housing and supportive services to persons who are homeless, especially those with mental illness or HIV/AIDS.
- Places for People is a non-profit agency that provides a broad range of care and services to people with serious and persistent mental illness, including creating treatment plans, linking people with psychiatric and medical services, helping with housing, employment and educational opportunities, providing crisis intervention, and teaching living skills.
- St. Elizabeth Adult Day offers services to the elderly and disabled adults in 9 locations throughout the St. Louis area.