It’s well established that poverty often affects education. These individuals don’t receive the proper education to give them a chance to break the cycle of poverty. We’ve worked at a variety of schools, including the following.
- The Griffin Center is an after school program for East St. Louis children where they participate in recreational activities and meet with tutors to assist with academics.
- Marian Middle School is an all-girls middle school serving underprivileged adolescents in an academically challenging environment.
- St. Frances Cabrini Academy is an urban elementary school with a diverse, multicultural population.
- St. Francis Xavier College Church, located on St. Louis University’s campus, serves a diversity community of Catholics throughout the area.
- St. Louis Catholic Academy is an elementary school in north St. Louis county offering programs rich in faith and academics.
- St. Louis the King School is an urban elementary school in the city of St. Louis.
- University of Missouri-St. Louis Newman Center serves the campus community through liturgy, fellowship, prayer, and education.
- Vincent Gray Alternative High School is a high school that provides education for at-risk young men and women in the East St. Louis, Illinois area.